Following your classic lash treatment, we recommend professional infill treatments every 2-3 weeks. Why every few weeks? Because your natural lashes have a lifecycle of around 90 days, and are constantly shedding, which will cause your lash extensions to naturally fall off also. The maintenance procedure simply adds extra individual extensions to those places where your natural lashes have completed their lifecycle – keeping your stunning new look in tip-top condition.
What does a Classic Infills involve?
To be eligible for infills you will be required to have no less than 60% of your classic extensions remaining. During your treatment, we will clean your lashes if required (please try and clean before appointment to give more lashing time) we then go through your lashes removing any grown out extensions. After this, we begin to infill your lashes applying classic lashes 1-1 onto your new natural lashes until your hour treatment is up or every hair is covered.
After your extend treatment:
- For the first 48 hours after any Extend treatment, it’s important not to allow water to come in to contact with your lashes
- For 2 days afterwards do not steam your face, use a steam bath, swim or wash your face with hot water
- Do not use waterproof mascara
- Use oil-free make-up remover if mascara is worn (only use a water-based mascara)
- Do not attempt to perm or use lash curlers on Nouveau Lashes extensions
- Don’t rub your eyes when washing your face – always pat the lashes dry after cleansing
- Ensure lashes are not manipulated into different positions (e.g. when sleeping, cleansing the face, applying moisturiser or cosmetics)
- Ask your Nouveau Lashes technician for expert advice in how best to look after your choice of lashes
Ready to remove your lashes? You can now remove your eyelash extensions at home with our Lash Extension Remover.