LVL Lash Lift and Tint
LVL lash lift enhances your natural lashes using exclusive techniques and products, with our innovative three-step length, volume and lift process. We straighten natural lashes at the root, giving the effect of longer, lifted lashes for up to 6-8 weeks. Make the most of what nature gave you!
What does a LVL Lash Lift and Tint involve?
We start with a consultation to ensure we select the right lift for your preference. The first stage of the treatment is to choose the size shield to suit the lift, whether it be a dramatic or subtle lift. This shield is then attached to your eyelid, and we lift all your lashes onto the shield keeping them as straight as possible. The lifting balm is now applied with timings bespoke to your lash condition. The lifting balm is removed and replaced with a setting balm, and once the setting balm is removed we tint the lashes and apply nourishment to ensure your lashes are kept healthy. Timing is key with the LVL treatment for best results.
How does it work?
By straightening your natural lashes at the root and then tinting them, the LVL Lash Lift gives you the appearance of longer, thicker lashes. No mascara. No messing. Just perfect lashes from the moment you wake up.
How long will it take/last?
Around 45 minutes with an expert LVL lash technician. It’s a closed-eye procedure too. Relax. Time for a power nap. You’re then set for up to 6-8 weeks.
Will it damage my natural lashes?
LVL products have been specifically formulated and tested to prevent damage to your lashes. Timing is key to keep your lashes healthy.
What aftercare is involved?
LVL is a low maintenance treatment so it’s easy to keep your lashes looking fresh;
we recommend using Nouveau Lashes Lash & Brow Conditioning Serum at home to help nourish and strengthen lashes and keep them looking healthy (available to pre-order).
- For the first 24 hours after your treatment, it’s important not to allow water to come in to contact with your lashes.
- Do not steam your face, use a steam bath, swim or wash your face with hot water 48 hours post-treatment.
- Do not use waterproof mascara.
- Use oil-free make-up remover. Available to purchase at Icon Inspire Beauty
- Don’t rub your eyes when washing your face – always pat the lashes dry after cleansing.
- Ensure lashes are not manipulated into different positions (e.g. when sleeping, cleansing the face).