Microneedling is often referred to as dermarolling or collagen induction therapy, and it is a great alternative to a lot of aesthetics treatments. Instead of putting things into your skin that might cause a reaction, it simply stimulates the body’s own natural processes to plump and firm your skin, leaving your skin looking younger, fresher and healed.
The 3 Main Home Care Ranges:
GLOW – Melasma, hyperpigmentation, sun-damaged & de-hydrated skin – Arbutin is the active ingredient which is a natural skin lightener
PURE – Blemishes, acne and sensitive skin such as rosacea – The main ingredients contain anti-bacterial, anti-microbial properties & natural antiseptic through green tea extract
REFRESH – Fine lines, wrinkles & skin rejuvenation – Contains vitamins A, C and E, and the co-enzyme Q10 to fight premature ageing
All of the home care 3 steps products contain:
- Powerful Anti-Oxidants to fight free radicals and each range has its own unique plant & fruit extracts/ active ingredients.
- The Lowest Molecular Weight Hyaluronic Acid – Which is naturally occurring in the body, which declines over time thus wrinkles become more visible. It maximises collagen levels to keep the skin supple and keeps collagen synthesis up, as well as retaining skin moisture (holding up to 1,000 times its weight in moisture) Contributing to the anti-ageing benefits to the skin.
- sh-oligopeptide-1 (EGF) – That has the identical chemical structure to an epidermal growth factor and has been shown to increase the rate of healing and renewal of the skin, as well as slow the thinning of ageing skin, thus minimising wrinkles.
- Synthetic Proteins as opposed to animal, so less likelihood of allergic reactions.
- CLINICCARE is 100% Vegan – Not tested on animals and free of animal
What does a Meso Therapy/Microneedling involve?
Microneedling uses a series of very fine needles to prick the skin. It targets the lower levels of the skin to trick the body into thinking a wound has occurred. The body responds by starting its own healing process, which is brilliant for targeting things like scars. From the age of 20, the collagen in our skin starts to diminish, which is what causes many of the typical signs of ageing. Microneedling stimulates the collagen production in the skin, causing it to plump and firm to the way it would have looked in the past.
Is it safe?
Yes! The needles are incredibly fine, ensuring they do not do any lasting damage, and they are all completely sterile.
What does it treat?
Microneedling is a remarkable treatment for lines, wrinkles, pigmentation and acne scars.
Will it leave any marks?
It will not leave any marks, but you may experience some redness for a couple of hours post-treatment.
Does it hurt?
No! Many people have described the sensation as feeling like you have an electric toothbrush applied to your skin.
- The skin may be sensitive for a while, so keep out of the sun.
- Use a gentle cleanser and moisturiser for 48 hours after treatment.
- Do not use any exfoliating products for 48 hours after the treatment.